- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
- et-pb-recent-items-font-family, et-pb-editor-available, et-saved-post Cookies used by website theme for styling.
- wordpress-test-cookie WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
Third Party Cookies:
We include content from other websites, such as Google. Please be aware that additional cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device from these other websites. We’re not responsible for these so please check the privacy and cookie policies of the social media networks you use for full details of what they do.
- Video player (__distillery, continous_play, vuid) This cookie is used by our video player provider to remember your position in a video should playback be interrupted.
- Mailmunch Cookies (mailmunch_second_pageview, mailmunch_shown-) These third-party cookies are set by the plugin MailChimp Forms by MailMunch. Please refer to https://legal.mailmunch.com/privacy/.
- Google Analytics Cookies (_ga, _gid, gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_wg_default_metric, gadwp_wg_default_swmetric) These third-party cookies are placed by Google Analytics and the plugin Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP). These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently.
So it’s been a little while since I received my Yogi Footwear shoes.
Men’s feet are pretty low-maintenance, but they can still benefit from some basic foot care. After all, nobody likes funky feet 😊
Food allergies happen when the immune system – the body’s defence against infection – mistakenly treats proteins found in food as a threat.
I am delighted to have been entered on The Register for Foot Health Practitioners (RFHP) – this is a non-profit professional association for Foot Health Practitioners.
Buying the right shoes is an investment in foot health. But how do you find ones that fit properly and provide adequate support?
Heels – cracked heels are painful and occur where the skin has become dry or has experienced excessive pressure. They can be caused by wearing open-backed shoes such as sandals and flip flops which rub around the edge of the heel.
Regular foot treatments are so important! Your feet will remain in better condition if you have a regular foot routine.