WHERE MY SKILLS AS A QUALIFIED FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONER CAN HELP YOU
There is a need for routine maintenance for diabetic patients, patients with arthritic hands, eye troubles, obesity, pregnancy and other debilitating conditions. Many patients will simply have difficulty reaching their feet for routine maintenance – others appreciate the help of a practitioner who they can trust to trim and maintain their nails properly.
As a trained observer, the FHP contributes to the health of their patients by screening and alerting other practitioners to the presence of other possible conditions, including diabetes mellitus, malignancies, ulceration and similar circumstances requiring onward referral. Ethics consistent with the medical professions are held, recognized and respected.
Knowledge of the patient’s medical status is taken into account in order to execute the work safely and cause no medical complication or pain. Hygiene, instrument skills, communication skills and a good measure of dexterity are important to the task, as are record keeping and regular updating. Dressing, padding and offloading skills are essential, as is the ability to manage minor wounds. As a trained Foot Health Practitioners I continually undertake Continuing Professional Development to retain currency, update and expansion of my knowledge.
ACCREDITATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
* VTCT Level 3 Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF).
* Registered Foot Health Practitioner – Level 4 Diploma.
* Accredited TympaHealth Provider.
* Registered with the SAC (Stonebridge Associated College).
* Accredited Diploma Certificate from Gateway Workshop in Manicure and Pedicure.
* Fully insured for all services.
* Member of the Accredited RFHP (Register for Foot Health Practitioners).
* All equipment used are professionally cleaned to a high standard with the use of an Autoclave, which is regularly serviced.
Ear care services
Foot Kindness also provides support with your hearing health.
Simple diagnosis & treatment:
During an ear examination appointment we will be able to assess your ears, and if wax is present, gently remove it with microsuction. Microsuction is the gold standard of wax removal and is considered safer than other methods such as irrigation.
If you would like to book an appointment with us, please do not hesitate to contact me.
👣 Prices for a Foot Health Practitioner Service
Treatment Times – 20 minutes to 1 hour
👂Prices for a the ear Micro Suction Service
From £70 for both ears, which includes; Ear examination & Ear wax removal
Treatment Times – 30 minutes