Regular foot treatments are so important!
Your feet will remain in better condition if you have a regular foot routine. This includes:
- Cutting and filing toenails and keeping them at a comfortable length.
- Smoothing and moisturising dry and rough skin.
- Checking for cracks and breaks in the skin and inflammation such as blisters.
- Looking for signs of infection like nail fungus or other obvious early problems, and seeking professional advice.
- Wearing suitable socks and footwear.
- Keeping your feet clean, dry, mobile, comfortable and warm. Bedsocks are a good idea!!